Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Team Edward Day!

Today is Rock the Vote day here at Novel Novice Twilight - a day where we celebrate the battle between those on Team Edward and those on Team Jacob. Wednesdays are devoted to our man of stone-Edward, and Fridays to our furry little friend-Jacob. Today's video comes from DazzledByEdward11. The video counts down the top twenty reasons why you should love Edward. If you are a Team Edward supporter leave us a comment explaining your number one reason for loving Edward. 


8 comments:

Kacy~Totally loves Twilight~ said...

Yay! I really liked that one! GO Team Edward!

Lizzy aka Wonder said...

Go Team Edward! Its a hands down win in my book! :) You are ALL doing a great job at this. Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Woot woot. Love. Fabulous. So I was just wondering... can anyone tell me what movie clip is playing in that video at 1:12 ?? He looks mighty fine in that clip and I want to take a little look-see into that movie.

Roxie said...

21. His breathe always smells fresh.

Anonymous said...

woot!! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY, BABY!!
kill jake. =D

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Another fabulous video with great music. Team Edward!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm with team edward!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hey everyone! I made this movie!!!! Glad you all like it!!!! I know at the end it says "DazzledbyEdward22" but, my account got DELETED!! OMG I WAS SO MAD....so now my name is DazzledbyEdward11. Watch all of my other videos at Youtube.com and i am glad you liked this one! (also they movie that 1:12 displays is called "The Haunted Airman" and yes, he does look mighty fine! lol.)