Monday, June 9, 2008

Product Placement Monday?

Yes, I know I usually reserve our product placement ads till Thursday, but I had to share the one we made today. One reason is because I think its super cute and pretty funny. Another reason is because it was the last day with my Drama club darlings and I am posting this in their honor. The ad is for Inviso-Glasses...sure to get rid of "fluffy little werewolves." Don't forget we are looking for your product placements ads as well. You can e-mail them to tiffshakes@yahoo.com or  post them on our youtube page. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brendan kinda looks hurt after I say, "-and she never sees the fluffy werewolf again!!!" and I like the thumbs up that Camille and Nahdia did....

Anonymous said...

I don't think Edward would be that angry but I'm sure he would LOVE a product like that:-)

Anonymous said...

haha I really liked that. I love Jacob and all, but I think Edward would appreciate those inviso-glasses. =]

LupsandTnks said...

I love how they always have thumbs up at the end.