Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fan Artwork

An amazing and super creative Twilight fan sent us some pictures of a really neat Twilight releated peice that she created. I personally didn't know students made these anymore; I have yet to see one at my school! I use to make them all the time when I was in school, so I got really excited when I opened this e-mail! Its a Breaking-Dawn fortune-teller! I think it is super cute!

To make your own Breaking Dawn Fortune-Teller, Sara B has suggested you use the following outcomes on the inside flaps:
1)Bella will be changed in a life or death situation by Edward
2)Jacob will imprint on someone new introduced and Bella will be jealous
3)Tanya will come and cause major problems in Edward and Bella's relationship
4)The volturi will come and try to finish the Cullens off because they see them as a threat
5)Bella's gift as a vampire will be that she does not like human blood
6)Charlie will find out the truth about EVERYTHING!
7)Cullens and wolves will team up again
8)Denali clan will want revenge on the wolves for killing Laurent

Thanks Sara B for your amazing contribution! Please post a comment and let Sara know what you think of her work!
If you have any Twilight releated artwork or projects that you would like Novel Novice Twilight to feature, please e-mail them to novelnovicetwilight@gmail.com

3 comments:

Kacy~Totally loves Twilight~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacy~Totally loves Twilight~ said...

Thats Awesome Sara! I really like it, very unique! =]

Anonymous said...

very cool!